It is good to indulge.

Swirls Cupcakes




This is a great family cupcake shop that I love to recommend to all of my friends. Mom loves the “Take-a-Momint” Cupcake and for me, the “Choc Therapy” Cupcake. One of my regular clients goes right for the “Lemon Luau” Cupcake and one of my models goes for “Strawberry Fields”. The point is there is something for everyone and not one of them tastes like store bought cupcakes, you know the kind I am talking about.  So next time you are in the area pop in and see the selection. Once you have tried one you will understand why the girls and I get giddy whenever anyone mentions the place.

186 Queen St. South
Streetsville, Ontario L5M 1L3



2 comments:

  1. Now if only they delivered to Raleigh, NC???
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! One day I am sure we will be able to get anything any where
    TRBT

    ReplyDelete