TOMS

"With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One"


By now everyone has heard of TOMS shoes. Like other fad shoes before them they are all the rage. But unlike a lot of other trends this one has a heart. For every pair of shoes you take home a pair is given to a child in need. They have been around for a little while now, and at first I wasn't too sure of them, but as more designs are out the more I like them. I think of them as a day time slipper/shoe. Great for "beach" type days. I have my eye on the "Natural Crochet Women's Classic". I think it will hit the mark with any kind of boho look, or long white skirts.  Right now seems to be the time when clothing is doing more than just dressing your body. H&M had the organic of recycled fabrics and materials. Sure there has always been brands that have "reused" clothing, but they tended to be a higher price point. TOMS and H&M have the ability to reach a lot more people. Plus they are much easier to find that one off stores in major cities. 
So that being said I am going off to pick up my first pair of TOMS and then dream of walking up and down the Peir in Santa Monica. 


-NIK
The Renee Beach Team

1 comment:

  1. Toms are my favorite espadrilles,
    and love the charity they do 'one for one'
    Nice blog, follow ? xx
    http://sensesandhumanbeings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete