REfinish

I was given a gift not too long ago of the NutriMinC Re9 Refinish Hydrating Body Lotion.  And I have to say I love it.  It is creamy and rich and smells like oranges.



Scientifically-advanced Vitasphere delivery system delivers antioxidant vitamins and helps protect skin. An extremely hydrating formula that leaves skin feeling supple and healthy.
It works because it has a mix of avocado, sweet almond and jojoba oils. This makes it fairly rich, but it absorbs into the skin quickly.  It leaves the skin feeling very soft and unlike many heavy creamy lotions it doesn't leave a sticky or tacky coat on the skin. This is a big win with me.  The body Serum is great as well but it is the lotion that is a big winner for me. I have sensitive skin and it caused no reaction at all and that is also a bonus.  If there is a down side it is that I could go through the bottle very easily in a very short period of time. So when ordering I would need to get more than one bottle at a time to make sure that I was always stocked up.  Oh, and the scent doesn't stick to the skin, so any one who works in a scent free area doesn't have to worry about anything like that.






-The Renee Beach Team



No comments:

Post a Comment